Terms and Conditions
- All prices supplied are subject to VAT.
- All payments are due 30 days from date of invoice, unless separate payment terms have been agreed.
- All goods remain the property of Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd until paid for in full.
- Should payment not be received, or payment declined, the customer forfeits ownership of the goods until full payment is received.
- All quantities are subject to +/- 10% due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Goods must be signed for upon receipt and quantity discrepancies noted on the Despatch Note at the time of receipt.
- Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd must be notified immediately of any delivery discrepancies.
- No refunds will be issued by Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd in relation to any delivery discrepancies unless these are noted by the customer on the Despatch Note at the time of receipt.
- If there is deemed to be quality issues with the goods received, Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd must be informed by the customer within 48 hours of receipt.
- A sample of the goods deemed to be faulty is to be collected to enable a full investigation to be carried out. Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd reserve the right to refuse to refund the value of any goods deemed by the customer to be faulty if after investigation they are considered by Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd to be “fit for purpose”.
- Refunds will only be issued once goods have been found to be faulty by Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd.
- Order cancellations will not be accepted by Switch Packaging Specialists Ltd after the order has been acknowledged, and any materials already purchased will be invoiced to you under your terms of payment.